- Agile Metrics (Pdf presentation by Danube technologies), Running Tested Features Metric (Blog post)
- I stumbled upon - stumble upon and started reading about 50 life secret tips and as it's the web ende in the fascinating world of alternative sleep methods and a cool speed reading software
- Peer Code review: An Agile Process (Pdf overview by SmartBear)
- Just enjoy and relax for a short moment (click and see)
- Professional ladder (Blog post), 12 steps to better code (Blog post)
- 5 reasons your top employee isn't happy (Blog post)
More detailed information
The Running Tested Features metric is described as a nice metric to foster agility and is not that easy to game.
What is RTF about:
Stumble upon - that lead me to life secret tips, alternative sleep methods and speed reading
Peer code review
"Statistics prove that peer code review is one of the most effective ways to improve software quality by reducing defects upstream.
By aligning a peer code review approach with your specific goals and Agile sprints, code review becomes incredibly Agile and delivers many soft benefits that evolve from renewed focus on interaction and collaboration."This document gives a good background why having code reviews in an agile way can increase your productivity. Starting with what makes a code review agile, it describes ways of doing reviews, best practices and suggests a combination of metrics for measuring and improving your review process.
e.g. Described best practices
- Limit the time dedicated for code review
- Go slowly (do not review more than 200 to 500 lines of code per hour)
- Limit the amount of code reviewed (200 to 400 lines)
- Annotate the materials before the review starts (by looking at code using tools other than their standard editors)
- Keep Review checklists short